Join Butterman Dental PC, a high-tech, fee-for-service practice as a dental assistant. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate should be available to start ASAP and possess as many of the qualifications below as possible:
• Friendly, outgoing, and confident personality. Comfortable interacting with patients, doctor, and staff members. Have a great sense of humor and be a team player.
• Willingness to learn, take direction, and grow professionally.
• Exceptional chairside manner.
• Ability to multitask, be flexible, and adapt to change (including new materials/technology).
• Proficient with Dentrix, including charting, entering treatment plans, and making treatment notes.
• Experience taking digital x-rays, including 3-D scans.
• Proficient at placing fillings.
• Experience taking digital impressions using CEREC
• Experience with using the CEREC mill and stain/glaze restorations.
• Experience assisting with implant and root canal procedures.
The position is Monday through Thursday 8 am to 5 pm. Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications and includes bonus and retirement plan. Dr. Butterman lectures locally, nationally, and internationally on topics such as implants, CAD/CAM dentistry, and 3-D printing. The successful candidate may be presented with opportunities to assist with lecturing for additional pay. Please email resume and salary requirements.