Wheat Ridge Oral Surgery is searching for a new team member to join our fantastic, fast-paced, and fun work environment!
Do the following characteristics fit your mantra as well: confident, passionate, caring, multi-tasker, organizer, dependable team player, self-motivated, always excited to learn, great sense of humor, and loves a good challenge? If YES – then this is the place for you!!
Our ideal candidate has previous oral surgery experience, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Patient’s are our number one priority so phenomenal people skills are a must along with great work ethic, integrity, and a team-oriented attitude.
- Assisting during surgical procedures
- Assist patients before, during and after surgery
- Aid with anesthesia/sedation and nitrous oxide
- Monitor and report changes in patients symptoms during recovery
- Taking 3D Scans, Panoramic, and Periapical radiographs
- Conduct new patient appointments, follow-ups, and consultations
- Educate patients on procedures along with pre-and post-operative care
- Utilize problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Maintain the highest clinical standards for sterilization and cleanliness
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.