MDDS Update on COVID-19 and Business Operations
Based on the current White House and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and in the best interest of our community, MDDS will be canceling and/or postponing all Mountain West Dental Institute (MWDI) room rentals and the following continuing education and social events through the end of April:
- MDDS & CDA Women Dentist Event – Postponed
- Hands-on The Chairside Assistant’s Role with Dental Implants – Postponed
- MDDS April New Member Welcome Event – Cancelled
- Mindful Dentist – Virtual Option
- All Committee Meetings – Virtual Options
- CPR & AED Certification – Postponed
- Hands-on The A-Z Guide for Same-Day Restorations – Postponed
- Hands-on Er:YAG and Nd:YAG Laser Training – Postponed
In addition, the MDDS office will be closed and the team working remotely. However, we are committed to being available to our members and can be reached via email and phone. Please click here for a team directory.
We understand this is a confusing and trying time for Denver and the world. We will strive to provide the best, fact-based information and updates from credible sources such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health & Education (CDPHE), the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Colorado Dental Association (CDA). Please check mddsdentist.com/covid19 as well as our Facebook page for updates on this ever-evolving situation.
As a member of organized dentistry, you already know that we are stronger together.
Please know that MDDS is here for you. Don’t hesitate to reach out.
The Metro Denver Dental Society is a not-for-profit component society of the American Dental Association and the Colorado Dental Association.