- Endodontics – root canal therapy
- Oral Pathology – identification and management of diseases affecting the oral cavity such as oral cancer and oral lesions
- Oral Surgery – the identification and removal of teeth or tissues from the oral cavity
- Orthodontics – braces and the repositioning of teeth
- Pediatric Dentistry – care exclusively for children and teens
- Periodontics – care of gums and supporting tissues
- Prosthodontics – dentists specially trained for full mouth rehabilitation
Before selecting a family dentist, you may want to consider several. Here are some of the ways you can locate qualified dentists in your area:
- Check the ADA Directory by visiting Find-A-Dentist
- Speak to your family physician or local pharmacist.
- Ask friends, neighbors, co-workers, clergy, etc. to recommend a dentist.
- Speak to faculty members of dental schools in your area.
- Call or write a nearby hospital that has an accredited dental service.
Looking for a dentist? Click the button below to search for a dentist in your area.
The Metro Denver Dental Society is a not-for-profit component society of the American Dental Association and the Colorado Dental Association.