The Metro Denver Dental Society strives to be a leading provider of quality continuing education for dental professionals in the Rocky Mountain region. Members have come to rely on our in-person lectures and hands-on courses as well as the Rocky Mountain Dental Convention (RMDC) for their CE. We are now pleased to offer a variety of virtual learning options as well.
2023 Rocky Mountain Dental Convention On-Demand Sessions
2023 Rocky Mountain Dental Convention
View recorded sessions from 2023 RMDC speakers including Dr. Peter Greeen, Dr. Mark Ludlow, Dr. Juan Yepes, Ms. Shannon Pace-Brinker, Ms. Kim McGuire and more. Sessions will be available in your RMDC Registrant Services Center until Mark 1, 2023.
Er:YAG and Nd:YAG Laser Training
Er:YAG and Nd:YAG Laser Training – May 22, 2020
Presented by Dr. Terry Alford
Utilizing the unique properties of Er:YAG and Nd:YAG lasers in daily practice can provide dentists a host of new treatment possibilities. Increase practice ROI with conservative and pain-free dentistry, superior endodontics, implantology, periodontics and less-invasive soft tissue surgery. Join Dr. Terry Alford to learn how laser dentistry can offer speed, precision and a wide-range of highly effective hard and soft-tissue treatments.
- Restorative dentistry procedures, including anesthesia-free cavity preparations
- Enhanced endodontic treatment with laser-activated irrigation
- Laser-assisted new attachment procedures with true regeneration including treatment of peri-implantitis involving no risk of heat or damage to the implant
- Improved tooth extraction, while preserving bone and offering superior socket debridement for immediate implant placement
- Fibroma and hemangioma removal
- Herpetic lesion treatment
- Airway enhancement procedures to increase oxygen intake, decrease the amplitude of snoring reduce the effects of sleep apnea
Gain valuable information on laser-tissue interactions/benefits, proper case selection and effectively implementing the laser into your everyday practice.
This webinar is approved for 4 CEUs.
Important Note: This webinar is a prerequisite for Dr. Alford’s October 2020 hands-on training course.
Dr. Terry Alford received his DDS from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry. He maintains a private practice in Bradenton, FL and serves as a visiting clinical instructor at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry and LECOM School of Dentistry. Additionally, he teaches cosmetic reconstruction, CAD/CAM prosthesis, veneers and implant supported crowns. He holds a master’s certification in laser dentistry and hosts a laser study club with the goal of educating dentists in the use of modern lasers.
The Metro Denver Dental Society is a not-for-profit component society of the American Dental Association and the Colorado Dental Association.