MDDS Presents: LIVE WEBINAR – The Dirty Dozen: How to Answer the Twelve Most Difficult Questions Your Patients Ask
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
LIVE WEBINAR – The Dirty Dozen: How to Answer the Twelve Most Difficult Questions Your Patient Ask
Presented by Dr. Richard Madow
Difficult questions from patients can drive you nuts! But what’s worse is when you don’t have a really good answer! And here’s the thing: a “good answer” doesn’t just satisfy the patient. It doesn’t just get you out of a sticky situation… A good answer to a difficult patient question actually drives that patient toward treatment! A practice that is truly “calibrated” will generate more referrals, have higher treatment acceptance, a happier team, and MORE REVENUE!
Some of the difficult patient questions Dr. Madow will cover include:
– Why didn’t my last dentist tell me I needed this?
– How long will this crown last?
– Why won’t insurance cover this?
– Can’t I just get a regular cleaning? (patient has perio disease)
– Why didn’t this hurt before YOU did the filling?
– And many more!
One of the simplest yet most effective “tweaks” you can make in your practice is learning how to answer the most difficult and frustrating questions patients ask. Dr. Madow shows you exactly how to do it in a simple step-by-step manner!
1) Learn how to answer many of the difficult questions that patients ask in a way that will satisfy them AND move them toward treatment.
2) Become well versed in “practice calibration” to get the entire team working as a unit
3) Learn the importance of developing informative, natural sounding answers to difficult questions patients may have in order to increase practice revenues and patient satisfaction
Take advantage of this member benefit with one price for your entire team!
Dr. Richard Madow is co-founder of the Madow Center for Dental Practice Success to help fellow dentists achieve success and happiness in their practices. Dr. Madow has authored publications, articles and blogs that have reached over 100,000 practices world-wide. He has been named a “Leader in Dental Consulting” by Dentistry Today.
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Time: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Rate: One low price for your entire team!
$25 MDDS Member Office
$30 Non-MDDS Member Office
CE Credits: 1.5
Format: Live Webinar
Cancellation Deadline: May 14, 2021
Cancellations will be accepted and are entitled to a refund provided they are received at MDDS by the cancellation deadline. Refunds will not be given for cancellations after the cancellation deadline.