Now that you’re in dental practice, do you ever feel like you have bitten off more than you can chew? Not sure how to handle the daily stresses? Do you ever feel like you’re doing your best but still worry about failing? Do you feel like an imposter? Are you having a hard time finding balance between your career, social and family life?
The Metro Denver Dental Society MDDS and Dr. Laura Brenner, of Lolabees Career Coaching, are teaming up to create a dialog and support system to help you re-discover the purpose and passion that drew you to dentistry. The Mindful Dentist is a six-month professional development group for new dentists with a goal of career longevity specifically designed for dentists who have been practicing six years or less. Join other dentists in an intimate and confidential setting to encourage support, honesty and professional and personal growth. Lean-in and explore topics like:
- Dealing with different office personalities and communication styles as an associate or a young dentist
- Managing having a perfectionist personality in an imperfect profession
- Finding a mentor and forging relationships to fuel personal and professional growth
- Handling real life-ethical dilemmas that have you torn
- How to talk to patients to manage expectations and responsibilities
- Becoming the leader you want to be
- And more!
Take advantage of this opportunity to connect with peers in a confidential setting who are facing the same ups and downs as you! The next course kicks off in Spring 2021, and space is limited, so don’t delay.
Sign-up or learn more by completing the form below.
Dr. Laura Brenner worked in private practice in Denver for 10 years until she left clinical dentistry behind for good. As the author of the Lolabees blog and 10 Reasons Your Dentist Probably Hates You Too, she began connecting with other dentists from around the world who wanted more from their careers. This work inspired her to become a Certified Professional Coach who is passionate about helping dentists find joy in their careers again.