Work With Us
Clinica Family Health is a community health center with a vision that every low income or underserved individual in the communities we serve will have access to high quality medical, dental and behavioral healthcare. As a Dental Hygienist at Clinica, you are a highly valued and respected team member working at the top of your scope to impact the lives of the people in our communities.
You are a skilled dental hygienist whose everyday contributions will serve our patients and mission. You will provide excellent care both in the traditional dental setting and also in the medical clinic as a respected member of the integrated clinical team.
What We Offer
Compensation: Approximately $81,200 – $95,000 per year for a full-time position. All individual pay rates are calculated based on the candidate’s experience and internal equity.
- Clinica is an approved participant of the Colorado Health Service Corps and National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Programs. If program eligibility requirements are met, providers may be awarded up to $90,000 for helping our communities.
- Dedicated time off and up to $3,000 reimbursement for Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance
- One Professional Membership
- All fees associated with your license, DEA, board certification, etc. are covered by Clinica
Healthcare and Other Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Employee & Family Support Programs
- FSA/HSA options
- Retirement Plan
- Accident/Hospital Indemnity
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 paid holidays
- Volunteer Hours
How we will help you grow:
- Opportunities to work at the top of your scope and gain new evidence-based clinical skills
- Ability to provide non-traditional hygiene services
- Supervision by a Dental Hygiene Team Manager, a clinical peer who is familiar with your role
- Team-based care allowing for both collaboration and clinical autonomy within the standards of care
- Opportunities for increased cultural awareness and appreciation- understanding how cultural nuances impact the way we provide dental care and being able to use that knowledge respect and honor the preferences and beliefs of your patients
- Opportunities to collaborate with medical professionals on patient care
Your Essential Responsibilities
- You will provide high quality dental care that is culturally appropriate and prevention focused
- You will be responsible for evaluating patients for caries risk, periodontal pathology and for providing prophylactic and non-surgical periodontal treatment
- You will be providing preventive clinical and education services including oral hygiene instruction, topical fluoride and sealants
- When working on the medical clinic you will be the champion of dental prevention and education in an integrated medical setting and will coordinate with both medical and dental team members
- You will be a leader, actively striving to improve patient and staff experience
- Graduation from an accredited school of Dental Hygiene
- Possession of a current Colorado license as a registered dental hygienist
- Permit to administer local anesthetic
- Basic computer skills required
- Sensitivity to low income and ethnic minority communities
COVID-19 vaccine (required) religious or medical exemptions available via application process.
Clinica Family Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.